The role of a product manager is to drive innovation and lead the product roadmap by leveraging input from other internal experts (such as presales consultants and consultants involved in client projects) as well as their own business knowledge, market knowledge and their knowledge of the MX.3 platform. At Murex product managers are specialized in a particular module of our platform, in a specialized functional area on in a specific business solution.
As a product manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading innovation, evolutive and maintenance activities in collaboration with Development and Software Engineering departments
- Managing the product life cycle
- Ensuring that the product is delivered in a professional manner
- The overall quality of the product (including packaging and documentation
- Publishing the product roadmap
- Sharing product expertise with all other teams
- Defining and contributing to the product deployment strategy with different internal teams
What are we looking for in a product manager?
- Previous experience as a product manager with proven record in software design, product management and product deployment
- Understanding of the business processes and trends, business challenges and trends, IT challenges and trends in relevant areas
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Field experience with users of software platform for capital markets, ideally in the context of implementation, scope extension projects and support activities
- Experience with software development processes (business analysis, design and specification, development life cycle, packaging, quality)
- Strong knowledge of several areas of the MX.3 platform