The role of the Presales Consultant
As a Presales Consultant, you specialize by asset class or banking function and work alongside the Business Developers. Your role is to help to qualify a client’s requirements by providing in-depth knowledge of the functional and technical aspects of our platform. You respond to functional queries in RFPs, prepare and carry out product demonstrations, run client workshops with senior level management and develop accompanying presales material.
What are we looking for in our Presales Consultants?
Presales Consulting roles are open to experienced candidates only. As a minimum, you should have:
- A Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience of capital market consulting or software implementation
- Presales experience in a financial software company
- Technology skills (SQL, UNIX) and an interest in software platforms architecture
- The ability to communicate well with a wide group of stakeholders (trading, risk, operations, accounting, IT, C-level directors and consultants).
- The ability to quickly identify and act upon the things that matter
- A willingness to travel extensively
- The desire to work in a collaborative, multicultural and international environment