Murex is a leader in the provision of trading and risk management technology. Established in Paris in 1986, Murex opened its Dublin office in 2001 to co-ordinate the worldwide development, sales and support of its cutting edge risk management technology. Murex software is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze, manage & mitigate their exposures to foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
To work with clients throughout the whole life cycle of Murex software systems.
This is a six month internship or graduate entry level position and it is most suitable for students or recent graduates who have an outstanding academic record and who are interested in combining their technical and finance knowledge in a client focused role. The internship will run from June/July 2017 onwards.
- Work with the Development team to deliver new developments to customers
- Provide project assistance and on-going support to customers
- Professionally manage relationships with customers and intermediaries
- On track to achieve 1.1 or 2.1 degree in Maths / Physics / Engineering/Computer Science/Finance
- 450 + CAO points at Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) is essential. (Please list your subjects & grades)
- Technical skills in RDBMS (Sybase, Oracle), Unix / NT / LINUX operating systems would be beneficial.
- Fluent written & oral English is necessary; fluency in another language would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to display flexibility in a fast-paced, ever-changing working environment is essential.
- Strong interest in technology, financial markets and problem solving
- Available for 6 months from June/July 2017
Brian is a Product Manager in the Operations and Finance team (Product Evolution Services department)
Debanjan is a consultant in our Client Delivery Services team.
Gilles is a consultant in our Client Evolution and Support team.