Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for the financial markets industry (trading, risk management and processing). Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry. Over 2200 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The Communications & Branding specialist is responsible for managing all external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
Duties of a Communications & Branding specialist include:
- PR & Branding:
- Ensure consistency in messages communicated externally about the brand and the products (including brand awareness, PR & Content marketing)
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage (both online and offline)
- Writing press releases for local and international media.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR.
- Content marketing creation:
- Execute plans for the design, writing and production of communications and marketing materials including corporate literature, product/services brochures, case studies, etc.
- Play a key role in the development of positioning and messaging inclusive of corporate, product and solutions offerings.
- Maintain ongoing and consistent partnership within marketing and with other key stakeholders in the company to provide support in the areas of messaging, content and customer experience.
- Social Media:
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers using social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximising follower’s social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn…
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Working within the team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.