Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Improve the customers’ experience of MX quality perception of the assigned module through continuous quality assurance and test coverage enhancement based on market evolution and customers’ use of the MX.3 platform.
MX.3 is a powerful platform that fully supports multiple entities and businesses around the globe, providing solutions for trading, risk management, collateral, operations, finance, investment management and treasury.
You are part of a cross functional agile team. You are involved in every stage of the product life cycle, making sure the product is built the right way, the right product is built, and continuously improving the processes and the path by which quality is achieved.
- Acquire business and MX.3 expertise in the assigned module, and understand how customers use it
- Actively participate in the planning of the product delivery with the agile team
- Design and execute test plans based on the product acceptance criteria and the customer needs
- Build an efficient and effective test suite by automating test scenarios following the testing standards
- Analyze results of manual and automated tests by performing root cause analysis of encountered behaviors, following up on identified issues (regressions, bugs, impacts…) with corresponding peers (developers, business analysts) till resolutions, and fixing/adapting tests when relevant
- Maintain a suite of automatic tests on the mainstream code line and the customers releases patches to ensure that the integration of new code does not negatively impact the global quality of the platform
- Enhance the overall quality of the MX platform by identifying test coverage gaps and closing them via the right means
- Optimize the path to achieve quality, by continuously improving tests and processes efficiency
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to his team/program on progress of issues and tasks and escalate problems when necessary
- Develop product and financial expertise through continuous learning i.e. e-learning, internal fun competitions, reading, on-the-job experience, knowledge sharing…
- Develop technical, testing, and agile methodologies expertise through on the job, continuous learning
- Share acquired expertise with peers through knowledge base, collaboration, training, and communities of practice
- Suggest new ideas and approaches to enhance current processes and procedures
- Build and develop a solid network within Quality Assurance team and with developpers, business analysts, product managers…