IT SCCM Administrator
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The global IT department is responsible for the technical infrastructure across offices within Murex network. Our main goal is to provide and maintain a reliable technical layer to support the business as usual for Murex employees.
Design and manage the Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) to control and implement changes on Murex Servers and Workstations (such as patches, applications, upgrades …)
- Manage the SCCM infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Build, maintain and deploy Software applications on end users machines and servers
- Develop and provide patch compliance to the consumers of the services following company security baselines
- Troubleshoot and work with end users to resolve non-compliance issues
- Provide infrastructure status and deployment progress through SCCM reports and queries
- Participate in global working groups responsible for the Global architecture roadmap, deployment and development of SCCM
- Manage change on Servers and end users Machines while ensuring compliance with processes and adherence to standards and documentation
- Assist in training new staff in technical processes and procedures for the SCCM tool
- Maintain the global application company portal for users’ self service
- Provide necessary reporting and auditing for applications utilization and hardware inventory
- Contribute to Windows standards discussions and documents (with respect to OS, hardware, storage, networking, and security) and author appropriate documentation where necessary.
- Engineer and document solutions and processes that are innovative and help the team become more efficient in the deployment and support of the server environments.
- Engineer and document innovative solutions and processes aiming at increasing team’s efficiency in the deployment and support of server environments.
- Computer science or Engineering degree from a reputable university
- 3-5 years’ experience as a windows administrator
- At least 4 years of experience in Microsoft SCCM Administration
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and SCCM
- Good working knowledge of application packaging and deployment using programs and advertisements
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience in Windows Operating System server and Workstation
- English is a must. French is a plus
- Strong client orientation and ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Drive for excellence
- Collaboration skills