Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment. You’ll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself.
The information systems Operations team manages over 100 systems.
Our objective is to ensure business continuity and service availability for our internal business processes. i.e.: development lifecycle ERP CRM BI Environment Management
We foster CI/CD Dev Ops for continuous delivery of value (be it a change or …) enabling us to be up to date with the market standards (CI/CD DEV OPS, iaas, Configuration as code), scale our operations and automate our day to day tasks. Use best of breed technologies and tooling and capitalize on cloud services (AWS, Azure, …)
- Apply Site reliability principles to ensure availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning and act as a bridge between development and operations by applying a engineering mind-set to system administration.
- Ensure business continuity for our internal systems by proactively supporting end users and fulfilling their requests.
- Act as a lead for service reliability, scalability, and performance for a set of products as part of the information systems landscape.
- Review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities and manage technical operations.
- Embrace DevSecOps principles to advise and architect security solutions with product teams, ensuring all technologies and projects are robust and adhere to security standards.
- Drive corrective, adaptive and preventative maintenance of solutions automating environment management, service management, infrastructure management and cyber security aspects of the systems.
- Follow and apply Agile and DevOps practices and stay up to date with market standard Technologies.