Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto
You role requires to build scalable, high-quality and high-performance applications for IT service management, in order to increase IT productivity and reduce IT complexity as perceived by the business. In addition to that, you will be participating in R&D projects to evaluate various technologies to innovate and serve the business. The range of technology can go from the mail service exchange to the integration of the virtualization technology, in addition to the orchestration of the computing infrastructure delivery.
- Develop/maintain custom business applications with high standards, from the concept phase onward
- Be able to take complex and challenging existing systems and quickly developing expertise in maintaining/enhancing them
- Be able to follow software development processes, prepare detailed project documentation, and generate work estimates
- Be quality conscious, and be dedicated to delivering quality products on time and on budget
- Assist with application architecture design and implementation
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Communicate well with other members and teams
- Perform other duties as requested per business need
- Engineering or Computer Science degree (bachelor or masters) or equivalent from a reputable university
- At least 2 years of experience using Microsoft .NET technologies for design and developments
- Experience in developing and consuming Restful Web Services.
- English is a must and French is plus
- Knowledge in .NET platforms, including C#, ASP.NET Web API, and ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge in IIS and SQL Server 2012
- Knowledge in Development methodology: Agile Scrum
- Familiar with Visual Studio
- Ability to understand, manage and respect services, SLAs, OLAs
- Aptitude for programming and learning new technologies
- Develop solution based on functional specifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive for excellence
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Initiative to work independently, but also ability to accept and follow instructions
- Cross group collaboration and team work
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Available for occasional travel (0-2 times per year)
Navid is a Technical Consultant in our Production & Architecture Consulting team.
Khaled is a Front Office Java Development Team Leader in our Software Development team.
Grégory is a development team leader in our Software Development team.