Software Engineering Developer
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for the financial markets industry (trading, risk management and processing). Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located around the world in the Americas (New York, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Santiago), EMEA (Paris, Luxembourg, Moscow, Dublin, London, Beirut, Dubai) and APAC (Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Tokyo).
The development team mission is to build, maintain and evolve a framework with a set of stand-alone tools that will allow different types of users to deploy and test in an automatic way Murex products.
Different roles exist; all of them are around development but with different interesting topics such as user interface, client server development, etc.
Provide, develop, implement and evolve technical solutions for the Murex production chain and all the major activities that are related to it.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Study functional specifications and translate them to technical issues
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Work within the constraints of an agile software development process
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Engineering degree (bachelor or masters) or equivalent from a reputable university
- 0-3 years experience
- Excellent skills in programming language JAVA, C, C++, …
- Excellent skills in SQL
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- English is a must. French a plus
- Communication skills
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Drive for excellence
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Ability to work under pressure in a continuously evolving environment
Navid is a Technical Consultant in our Production & Architecture Consulting team.
Khaled is a Front Office Java Development Team Leader in our Software Development team.
Grégory is a development team leader in our Software Development team.