Production & Architecture Consultant
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto
Provide technical support, implementation support, performance benchmarks, infrastructure and architecture consulting and trainings.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to ensure the technical satisfaction of Murex Customers
- Design and deploy the solution’s architecture on production infrastructure to suit their scope of activity
- Develop and execute performance tests to guarantee best application performance
- Use standard profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks, propose and build solutions when required
- Identify performance bottlenecks to improve the product performance
- Deliver architecture and technical trainings for Murex Customers to leverage their level of support
- Computer science or Engineering degree from a reputable university
- 0-5 years experience in relevant fields above
- English is a must and French is a plus
- Proficient in Unix Shell scripting, Java, C / C++, SQL and XML
- Problem solving skills
- Thrive for excellence
- Client orientation
- Excellent Communication skills
Brian is a Product Manager in the Operations and Finance team (Product Evolution Services department)
Debanjan is a consultant in our Client Delivery Services team.
Gilles is a consultant in our Client Evolution and Support team.