Who We Are
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management, and processing. Every day, banks, asset managers, corporations, and utilities worldwide rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
- Business Development Manager for Taiwan, experience of mainland China and HK is a plus
- Based in an office in greater China, or Singapore if the candidate is currently based in SG
- Report to Murex China Country Manager
- Handling of the ‘end to end’ sales process
- Identification and qualification of opportunities amongst existing clients and prospects for financial software Front to Back Capital Markets software
- Conducting presentations of the Company and its offering
- Responding to the Sales and Professional Services sections of RFI’s/ RFP’s
- Coordinating the delivery of technical and functional responses performed by solution specialists
- Coordinating software products demonstrations and workshops/proof of concepts
- Set targeted agendas
- Driving negotiations with buyers (license, maintenance and services contracts)
- Coordinating with legal counsels to finalize contracts
- Closing of the deal